GENERAL™ 1000 DELUXE
MOST POWERFUL SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE
100 HORSEPOWER PROSTAR ENGINE
The Polaris GENERAL is the industry's most powerful sport utility vehicle, delivering an industry-leading 100 HP 4-stroke engine. This machine is your ride to ultimate off-road adventure.
INDUSTRY'S BEST SELLING CROSSOVER
The General™ 1000 EPS Deluxe Edition delivers all the class-leading power and versatility of the GENERAL family, plus deluxe trail and work features to take your off-road adventure to the next level. Go where you want to go, get done what needs to get done, and dominate the off-road like never before in the industry's best-selling crossover SxS.
TAKE CHARGE WITH THE INDUSTRY BEST 100 HP
Meet the industry's most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever, delivering all the power you need for a day dominating the trails or working on your property.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
BEST-IN-CLASS SUSPENSION & HANDLING
You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail or work site throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
- 3 position FOX Podium Shocks to tune-in to the ultimate suspension for any riding.
CLASS LEADING TOWING & PAYLOAD
THE SERIOUS WORK ETHIC YOU NEED TO HAUL, PULL, AND POWER THROUGH THE BIGGEST JOBS.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking and Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
DELUXE FEATURES FOR THE TRAIL & WORK
- Poly Sport Roof to keep you protected.
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
- Low profile front bumper.
- FOX Podium QS3 suspension.
- Factory-installed rear view mirror and sound system.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||999 cc / 100 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Model|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm 31.1 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
Tires / Wheels
|Front Tires||27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Rear Tires||27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 272 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||35.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||300 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm|
|Estimated Dry Weight||700 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet|